Call For Papers
We are happy to announce the Call for papers for the fourth edition of TyphoonCon.
TyphoonCon 2022 brings security researchers together through lectures, networking events and training sessions. The conference will be constructed as a single track of talks for two full days as well as technical training held in the three days before the conference.
Conference dates: June 20-24th, 2022
Topics of Interest for the Call For Papers:
Here at TyphoonCon we provide top tier benefits to make our speakers experience at the event as enjoyable and stress free as can be, including:
- A trip to the capital of Seoul in June – considered the best time of the year to visit (not too cold, not too hot)
- Three nights of accommodation at the conference hotel (Courtyard Seoul Namdaemun). Located in one of the best areas for eating, shopping and sightseeing.
- Round trip coach airfare of up to 2,000.00 USD
- Speaker honorarium of 1,000.00 USD for exclusive content not presented anywhere else before the conference event date.
- Invitation to the private pre-conference speaker dinner
Your submission should include the following details:
- Name, last name and contact details
- Brief bio
- Place of residence
- Past speaking experience
- Presentation topic and description
– Explain why people will want to attend your talk and what will be their take away from it.
Speaker submissions will be accepted until 28th April 2022, 08:00 South Korea time.
Talks must be in English.
Talks will be 30 minutes or 60 minutes including demonstrations and questions.
Keep your proposal free of marketing, sales, buzzwords, jargon and Fear Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD).