Call For Papers
We are happy to announce the Call for papers for the 6th edition of TyphoonCon!
TyphoonCon brings security researchers together for an extensive two-day world class conference, led by the industry’s leading experts, specialists and innovators.
Conference dates: May 30-31, 2024
Topics of Interest for the Call For Papers:
We provide top tier benefits to make our speakers experience at the event as enjoyable and stress free as can be, including:
- A trip to the capital of Seoul in June – considered the best time of the year to visit.
- Three nights of accommodation at the luxurious conference hotel (Courtyard Seoul Namdaemun). Located in one of the best areas for eating, shopping and sightseeing.
- Round trip coach airfare of up to $1,500.00 USD
- Invitation to the private pre-conference dinner, VIP cocktails and other invite only events taking place during the week.
Your submission should include the following details:
- Name, last name and contact details
- Brief bio
- Place of residence
- Past speaking experience
- Presentation topic and description
– Explain why people will want to attend your talk and what will be their take away from it.
Speaker submissions will be accepted until February 1st 2024, 8AM South Korea time.
Talks must be in English or Korean.
Talks will be 30 minutes or 60 minutes including demonstrations and questions.
Keep your proposal free of marketing, sales, buzzwords, jargon and Fear Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD).