Call For Training
We are happy to announce the Call for Training for the fourth edition of TyphoonCon.
TyphoonCon 2022 brings security researchers together through lectures, networking events and training sessions. The conference will be constructed as a single track of talks for two full days as well as technical training held in the three days before the conference.
Conference dates: June 20-24th, 2022
Topics of Interest for the Call For Training:
Here at TyphoonCon we provide top tier benefits to make our trainers experience at the event as enjoyable and stress free as can be, including:
- A trip to the capital of Seoul in June – considered the best time of the year to visit (not too cold, not too hot)
- Three nights of accommodation at the conference hotel (Courtyard Seoul Namdaemun). Located in one of the best areas for eating, shopping and sightseeing.
- Round trip coach airfare of up to 2,000.00 USD
- A guaranteed payment of 15,000.00 USD or 70% of payments from trainees – the higher from the two
- Invitation to the private pre-conference dinner taking place June 15th 2022
- Free entry ticket to the conference
Your submission should include the following details:
- Name, last name and contact details
- Brief bio
- Place of residence
- Past training experience
- Training topic and description
- Training outline and agenda – we will accept drafts and proposal that are not final
Training submissions will be accepted until 15th March 2022, 08:00 South Korea time.
Each Training session will be 3 days.
Training must be in English.
Training will be reviewed on based on the FIFO algorithm (first in, first out – we will be accepting speakers before the final date), therefore, make sure to get in your submission early to increase your chance of being selected.