Call For Training
We are happy to announce the Call for Training for the fifth edition of TyphoonCon!
TyphoonCon extensive workshops attract security researchers from all over the world for three focused training days, centered around vulnerability discovery, advanced exploitation techniques and reverse engineering and other hot topics.
TyphoonCon’s advanced trainings are meant to offer attendees deeply technical hands-on courses with the goal levelling up the capabilities of everyone who attends.
Training dates: June 12th-14th, 2023
Topics of Interest for the Call For Training:
We provide top tier benefits to make our trainers experience at the event as enjoyable and stress free as can be, including:
- A trip to Seoul, the capital of South Korea in June – considered the best time of the year to visit.
- Three nights of accommodation at the luxurious conference hotel (Courtyard Seoul Namdaemun). Located in one of the best areas for eating, shopping and sightseeing.
- Round trip coach airfare of up to $2,000.00 USD
- A guaranteed payment of $15,000.00 USD or 70% of payments from trainees – the higher from the two.
- Invitation to the private pre-conference dinner, VIP cocktails and other invite only events taking place during the week.
- Free entry ticket to the two day conference, taking place after the trainings
Your submission should include the following details:
- Name, last name and contact details
- Brief bio
- Place of residence
- Past training experience
- Training topic and description
- Training outline and agenda – we will accept drafts and proposal that are not final
Training submissions will be accepted until 15th March 2023, 08:00 South Korea time.
Each Training session will be 3 days.
Training must be in English.
Training will be reviewed on based on the FIFO algorithm (first in, first out – we will be accepting speakers before the final date), therefore, make sure to get in your submission early to increase your chance of being selected.