Call For Training
We are happy to announce the Call for Training for the 6th edition of TyphoonCon!
TyphoonCon extensive workshops attract security researchers from all over the world for three focused training days, centered around vulnerability discovery, advanced exploitation techniques, reverse engineering and other trending topics.
TyphoonCon’s advanced trainings offer attendees deeply technical hands-on courses with the goal levelling up the capabilities of everyone who attends.
Training dates: May 27-29, 2024
Topics of Interest for the Call For Training:
We provide top tier benefits to make our trainers experience at the event as enjoyable and stress free as can be, including:
- A trip to Seoul, the capital of South Korea in June – considered the best time of the year to visit.
- Four nights of accommodation at the luxurious conference hotel (Courtyard Seoul Namdaemun). Located in one of the best areas for eating, shopping and sightseeing.
- Round trip coach airfare of up to $1,500.00 USD
- Payment is based on the number of paid students in our database. Payment terms will be negotiated directly with each individual Trainer.
- Invitation to the private pre-conference dinner, VIP cocktails and other invite only events taking place during the week.
- Free entry ticket to the two day conference, taking place after the trainings
Your submission should include the following details:
- Name, last name and contact details
- Brief bio
- Place of residence
- Past training experience
- Training topic and description
- Training outline and agenda – we will accept drafts and proposal that are not final
Training submissions will be accepted until February 1st 2024, 8AM South Korea time.
Each Training session will be 3 days.
Training must be in English.
Training will be reviewed on based on the FIFO algorithm (first in, first out – we will be accepting speakers before the final date), therefore, make sure to get in your submission early to increase your chance of being selected.