Our 2020 Call For Training is over!
We would like to thank everyone who submitted their work.
Stay tuned for our 2022 announcement
We are happy to announce the Call for training for the third edition of TyphoonCon. The aim of TyphoonCon 2020 is to bring security researchers together through lectures, networking events and training sessions.The conference will be constructed as a single track of talks for two full days as well as technical training held in the three days before the conference.
Training dates: June 15th-17th, 2020
Topics of Interest for the Call For Training:
- Vulnerability discovery
- Advanced exploitation techniques:
- Browsers Exploitation
- OS Kernel Exploitation
- Mobile Exploitation
- Revolutionary Web Hacking Technique
- Mitigation bypass techniques
- Hardware reverse engineering
- Software reverse engineering
- Protocol reverse engineering
- Attacks on cryptography in hardware and/or software
At TyphoonCon we want to bring the best trainers from all across the world and we provide the
best environment and benefits to make their experience most enjoyable and stress free:
- A trip to the capital of Seoul in June – considered the best time of the year to visit (not too cold, not too hot).
- Six nights of accommodation in the conference hotel (Courtyard Seoul Namdaemun). Located in one of the best areas for both eating, shopping and sightseeing.
- Round trip coach airfare of up to 2,000.00 USD
- A guaranteed payment of 15,000.00 USD or 70% of payments from trainees – the higher from the two
- Invitation to the private pre-conference speaker dinner taking place June 17th 2020
- Free entry ticket to the conference
Your submission should include the following details:
- Name, last name and contact details
- Brief bio
- Place of residence
- Past training experience
- Training topic and description
- Training outline and agenda – we will accept drafts and proposal that are not final
Training submissions will be accepted until 15th February 2020, 08:00 South Korea time.
Training will be 3 days.
Training must be in English.
Training will be reviewed on based on the FIFO algorithm (first in, first out – we will be accepting speakers before the final date), therefore, make sure to get in your submission early to increase your chance of being selected.