We are happy to announce the Call for papers for the third edition of TyphoonCon.
The aim of TyphoonCon 2020 is to bring security researchers together through lectures, networking events and training sessions.The conference will be constructed as a single track of talks for two full days as well as technical training held in the three days before the conference.
Conference dates: June 18th-19th, 2020
Topics of Interest for the Call For Papers:
- Vulnerability discovery
- Advanced exploitation techniques:
- Browsers Exploitation
- OS Kernel Exploitation
- Mobile Exploitation
- Revolutionary Web Hacking Technique
- Mitigation bypass techniques
- Hardware reverse engineering
- Software reverse engineering
- Protocol reverse engineering
- Attacks on cryptography in hardware and/or software
At TyphoonCon we gather the best speakers from all across the world. That’s why we provide the
best benefits possible to make their experience at our event the enjoyable and stress free:
- A trip to the capital of Seoul in June – considered the best time of the year to visit (not too cold, not too hot)
- Three nights of accommodation in the conference hotel (Courtyard Seoul Namdaemun). Located in one of the best areas for both eating, shopping and sightseeing.
- Round trip coach airfare of up to 2,000.00 USD
- Speaker honorarium of 1,000.00 USD for exclusive content not presented anywhere else before conference event date
- Invitation to the private pre-conference speaker dinner taking place June 17th 2020
Your submission should include the following details:
- Name, last name and contact details
- Brief bio
- Place of residence
- Past speaking experience
- Presentation topic and description
– Explain why people will want to attend your talk and what will be their take away from it.
Speaker submissions will be accepted until 15th April 2020, 08:00 South Korea time.
Talks must be in English.
Talks will be 30 minutes or 60 minutes including demonstrations and questions.
Keep your proposal free of marketing, sales, buzzwords, jargon and Fear Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD).